What is RAGBRAI?
RAGBRAI stands for Registers Annual Bike Ride Across Iowa. Held beginning in 1973, RAGBRAI is the oldest and largest bike-touring event in the world. Riders from all over the US and many foreign countries ride from the West side of Iowa to the East side of Iowa.
When is RAGBRAI?
July 20-26, 2014
Where is RAGBRAI?
What is happening at Okoboji Brewing Co. for RAGBRAI?
Short answer... ALOT!!!
- Special Release w/ Deschutes Brewing. Pine Drop IPA
- 16 Different Craft Beers on Tap
- Food by Shooters BBQ, http://shootersbbqgrill.com/
- Live Music 5-7 w/ Jeff Fox & the Man on the Wall, https://www.facebook.com/Jefffoxmanwall
- Live Music 8-? w/ Neal Ruge Band, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prairie-Land-Band-and-Neal-Ruge-Band-Fan-Club/190228331089553
- Bean Bags to play!
- 2,100 square feet of shaded area!
- 6 Porta-Potties
- Free Water to fill up your water bottles with!
- Plenty of Bike, Car and Bus parking available!
- Non-Alcoholic drinks available
- New Merchandise available!